Wedding Hours With COCO MELODY

Is it just me or is it true that there are many people who got married these days?  As I noticed from social media like Instagram, Face...


Is it just me or is it true that there are many people who got married these days?  As I noticed from social media like Instagram, Facebook, or Path, some relatives of mine and fashion bloggers got married or engaged around this month. Few weeks ago, I attended an engagement party of my bf's cousin then after that my high school friend also got engaged, amazing huh? I wonder what happened to this month, maybe this month is full of luck or prosperity? Or I guess this year is just perfect for making special occasion like wedding or engagement party.

Anyway, I think this post may useful for some of you guys who plan to get marry soon, especially when you're looking for a perfect wedding dress. Of course wedding dress is an essential thing for the wedding day and I'm sure Cocomelody will answer your needs of it because actually they sell designer wedding dresses , so no wonder about the designs, right? In my opinion, I would love to recommend their wedding dresses with sleeves because of the romantic and dramatic feel and as you guys know dramatic sleeve is very popular these days, don't you agree? 
Ok, now let's just see my picks of sleeves wedding dress by Cocomelody.






How pretty, aren't they? I'm obsessed with the last picture one, the dress is quite simple yet so dramatic, the lace detailing at the back is so amazing! 
Oh, by the way you can get FREE SHIPPING for wedding dress with price $300+ by using the code W4 ( clearance items are not included ). This promo will end at May, 31st , so get yours soon!



You Might Also Like

20 Comment

  1. Que luxo arrasou na inspiração amei
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful dresses!! I love to see wedding dresses inspiration even though I'm not marrying soon ;)
    Have a lovely day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses! I hope I'll wear dresses that beautiful on my wedding in the future! :P
    By the way, I followed your blog! I'm looking forward for your next posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last dress too, its so simple but really pretty

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these dresses are so gorgeous and pretty! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Dresses! I love all...

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning wedding gowns! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so dreamy! My favorite is the second from the bottom. Love that mix of lace top and plane full circle skirt :)
    Enjoy the weekend, dear!

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the lace!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Chelsea!! I'm so so happy that you liked this outfit :) The bag I bought it this winter and it's my favorite black one! Also the chain is removable, which offers more options for styling it in different outfits! hehe. Have a happy day! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. such prettty outfits :)

    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with the sleeves of these dresses. Makes them look even more gorgeous!
    Happy week ahead!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. dressnya bagus-bagus amaaaaatt, jadi pingin segera nikah *eh*
    anyway, aku follow kamu di gfc :)

    XOXO, The Rainbow Days

    ReplyDelete
  14. so many pretty dresses! pingin cobain satu-satu..tapi kayaknya aku belum siap nikah deh, hihii...

    saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo all these dresses are beautiful! I'm totally obsessed with the last one too

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice collections :) makes me wanna get married again yay

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FACEBOOK PAGE

Flickr Images